It’s all in the name
Academy for Real Estate Careers!
Not insurance, not securities, not travel, not title.
We teach real estate!
Real Estate education is what we do and our track record shows that we do it well.
In 2005, Academy for Real Estate Careers was approved by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission for salesperson, broker and instructor licensing classes. Since the inception of Continuing Education in 2012, we have been offering approved CE classes, both live and online. Currently we have an inventory of over 15 different approved and accredited classes.
- To provide quality real estate instruction
- To prepare our students for the New Jersey real estate exam
- To guide licensing candidates through the procedures
- To offer continuing education that meets and exceeds the NJREC requirements
- To assist out of state agents who wish to obtain a NJ real estate sales license
- To make our classes affordable, convenient, informative and fun
Our alumni enjoy the benefit of lifetime support! There is never a charge to sit in on refresher classes and we are always available to answer questions. In addition to the 75 hour required course, state exam prep classes and private tutoring are available for a small fee. We not only teach students for the state exam, we go to the next level by introducing professionals from related industries. Our students will have access to people in the field and information that will prove to be priceless during their careers.
Academy for Real Estate Careers is easy to find. We’re right on Route 9 in Lanoka Harbor. There’s ample parking and a comfortable classroom setting. Day and evening classes are offered to accommodate students’ busy lifestyles. We accept most major credit cards. Textbook, classroom materials, tests, quizzes are all included; there are no hidden fees. All we ask of our students are a pen, a highlighter and a Winning Attitude!